ADVERTISE WITH US
Thanks for looking at our advertising page.
We'll do our best to drive customers your way, and feature your advertisments.
Sample of advertising format on right side of this page or any guide.
AUTUMN ADVERTISING SPECIAL - $15.00 a month
Two month minimum, twelve month maximum.
Examples are on the right side of this page.
Purchase one and get two months of advertising.
- Regular Advertisements are $30.00 for each guide.
Our New York and Los Angeles Gallery Guides are $50.00 because they have larger viewership.
- Advertisements are posted for thirty days.
- Advertisements can be placed in any guide or page on our website.
- Position is prioritized on a first come and first serve basis.
- Advertisements directly related to the guide/city/state get priority position.
Example: A New Jersey gallery will get placed above a Florida gallery in the New Jersey Gallery Guide.
- TOP OF THE FOLD ADVERTISEMENTS
These are placed closer to the top of the page, and include text and a larger image.
To see an example, visit the ARKANSAS GALLERY GUIDE
and look at the Crystal Bridges advertisement. The price is $100 for forty-five days. New York and Los Angeles is $150.
Only one "Top of Fold" per guide on first come basis.
- The process for placing an advertisement is easy and we're flexible to work with.
We'll contact you once the advertisement is online. You then check to make sure it's correct, and how you want it.
- We've been online for twenty-three years. Web statistics vary between guides with New York and Los Angeles being our most popular guides.
Our prices are very affordable and you'll get quality exposure.
- If you still have questions, give us a call 253-304-2808, 10-5pm Pacific Standard Time.
- Select an option from the drop-down-box below and get started. Contact us if you prefer another way of payment.
- Then send us via email your advertising images and exhibition dates if appropriate.
Our goal is to help viewers find your art business and visual art on the Internet. We do this by providing
online gallery guides for thirty-five cities and every state, plus other useful art resources and information.
Our audience consists of a variety of art enthusiasts including: art collectors, art advisors, consultants,
artists, galleries, museums, curators and non-profit art organizations. Travelers interested in the
visual arts also use our guides and find them very useful.
We work hard to make our gallery guides the most comprehensive online and to
have them organized where galleries can be easily found. Using our guides
provides an easy way to explore art in the major art cities or in a particular state.
We take great pride in in what we present to our viewers.
With the United States starting to get back to normal we want you to know that Art-Collecting.com will
continue to provide art guides as we have for the past 23 years. We do this because galleries,
museums, non-profit art organizations, and artists are important. We urge you to support them whenever possible.
Be sure to call or check websites any art venues before attempting to visit them and get vaccinated. If you would
like to be listed or featured in one of our guides please see "About Us" in top navigation.
We love the visual arts and welcome the opportunity to work with you.
You'll be making a good decision when you advertise with us and we'll take good care of you.
Thanks for visiting Art-Collecting.com.
Here at Art-Collecting.com, we love art as much as you do.
Art Gallery Guides |
Museums & Art Centers |
Art Appraisals |
Collecting Information |
Types of Collecting |
Art News |
How to be Listed
Copyright 2021 by Art-Collecting.com All Rights Reserved
Sept 21 - November 12, 2021
Including: Beverly Pepper
New York / Chelsea
Leslie Sacks Gallery
Santa Monica, CA
Sept 17 - October 30, 2021
Please follow us and share site and guide with your art friends.